Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pancake Disaster

So I decided to get up on Saturday and make pancakes! Not such a good idea, they turned out to be terrible...or at least looked terrible.  Thank goodness they didn't taste as bad as they looked. I was practicing for a new souffle' pancake recipe I found. I at least thought I should try the pancake part first. I am not sure that I will ever master a perfect pancake, but I will continue to make them from time to time. I never could get the right temperature or timing, not sure which!  I was going to make them for Ray before he left for work, but he decided he was going to leave early. 


I know he is glad that he did not stay! Hope this makes you laugh! 
I saw this medal at a store here and that I thought I deserved for my cooking skills Saturday morning! Perfect! 
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. They look very yummy, cut yourself some slack :-)

    Love to you both - Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I love reading your blog posts!! You will make a good cook, just keep plugging along. And don't make the shows think you should be a messy cook....it feels so much better to enjoy the food when you don't have to spend a ton of time in the kitchen cleaning up afterward!! Love you girl!! Kathleen :D

    ReplyDelete